5.16.2008

Comcast Racing

Witnesses claim a horrible accident over the weekend could have been prevented if two cable-company vehicles weren't driving recklessly.

The police report says that the speed of the Comcast driver contributed to an accident that left a three-year-old girl seriously injured.

I've been in contact with the family and they are very upset and won't leave her side.

They're holding onto hope that she'll regain consciousness. . .

Witness Wesley Hadley says, "I said a prayer right there. I didn't know what else to do."

Hadley saw the accident happen as he was traveling south on Memorial Parkway.

Near Sam's Club and Lowe's, he says, "Two Comcast vans passed me... I estimate, probably about 75 miles per hour."

In a 50 mile-per-hour zone.

Hadley says one continued straight and another tried to turn right near O'reilly Auto Parts.

"I knew he wasn't going to make it." (Full Story at waff)


Anything I say just won't do this one justice.